Birth Preparation Workshop
*** This workshop has now been combined with the Natural Pain Relief course. ***
The second workshop is a very practical day to help you and your birth partner prepare both physically, mentally and emotionally for birth. It is best done after the Natural Pain Relief Workshop.
You will be taken step-by-step through the birthing process from a physical as well as emotional perspective, learning practical tools and techniques to help you work with your body in the most effective way.
The workshop is held at Ruth’s home in Muswell Hill from 10am – 5pm. The closest tube is East Finchley or free parking is available.
At the Birth Prep workshop you will learn:
- Practical techniques to help you stay calm and relaxed during the birth including massage, using a birth ball and birthing positions.
- How your body works during labour and what you can do to help it.
- Practical tools and techniques for your partner to keep you calm, relaxed and at ease during the birth.
- How your emotions change during the labour and signs to look out for.
- Effective ways to work with the medical team supporting you.
You may take this workshop at any time during your pregnancy but most couples prefer to take it closer to the time of birth (from about 32weeks onwards).
[tabla caption=”Upcoming Birth Preparation Workshops” colwidth=”25%|58%|17%” colalign=”left|left|center”]Date, Details
Fortis Green Avenue, Muswell Hill, London N2 9LY
Please visit the Timetable for full list of workshops and classes.