** COVID-19 UPDATE: Hypnobirthing workshops will commence ‘in person’ summer 2021 or can be online if preferred **
”There is a secret in our culture and it is that birth can be amazing”
Ruth Sabrosa Hypnobirthing
Would you like to attend a bespoke Hypnobirthing course in the comfort of your own home with an experienced teacher who has used the techniques herself and is passionate about helping YOU to have the best birth experience possible?
Then look no further. You can request a private workshop completely tailored to your needs here.
Ruth Sabrosa trained with Maggie Howell in 2011 and taught Natal Hypnotherapy to hundreds of couples in North London for six years with great success. She qualified as a hypnotherapist in 2016 and has used her skills and knowledge as a mother, birth companion, hypnotherapist and qualified hypnobirthing instructor to develop her own complete Hypnobirthing course. It can be taken at any time during pregnancy and is the perfect complement to other antenatal classes you may be attending or it works as a stand alone workshop. Small group classes are usually held in Muswell Hill, Islington, Weardale and Seaham but are currently online via zoom and are tailored to individual needs. Ruth also offers a bespoke private course in the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the UK.
At the workshop we will explore:
- The mind-body connection: What hypnosis is and why it is so good for birth.
- The birth environment and your birthing preferences.
- Natural ways to manage any discomfort.
- Effective breathing and deep relaxation techniques.
- Self-hypnosis skills to overcome fear and increase your confidence and trust in your ability to give birth.
- How your body works during labour and what you can do to help it.
- How fear has a negative impact on your body during birth and how to reduce this.
- How your emotions change during labour and signs to look out for.
- Practical tools and techniques for your partner to keep you calm, relaxed and at ease during the birth no matter what happens on the day.
- Effective ways to work with the medical team supporting you.
This course will equip you and your partner with all the skills you need to approach the birth feeling calm, confident and informed.
Your investment for this course is £200 per couple (concessions available if you are struggling financially at this time) and includes:
- Small group bespoke hypnobirthing course in the comfort of your own home via zoom (maximum 3 couples)
- 4 MP3 Hypnosis tracks to download and use at home
- Hypnobirthing course companion & ‘Birthing toolkit’ in a canvas birth bag
- ‘Colour Me Born‘ colouring book with Hypnobirthing exercises and affirmations
- Ongoing email support
- Facebook community
- Bi-Monthly Mother’s pregnancy relaxation sessions online until you give birth
- Relaxation, breathing and self-hypnosis techniques for birth and for life!
|Sundays 21st & 28th March 2021||Hypnobirthing online course 10am to 12:30pm each day £200|
Ruth is also available for private workshops entirely tailored to your needs at a fee of £295 for the full course or £50 per hour for refresher sessions. You can book here for a private workshop or please contact Ruth to arrange a refresher or if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also book a top-up session closer to your due date if required.
Ruth will be running a one-off Hypnobirthing 2hour session for couples at The Life Centre in Islington when things return to normal. More details and booking here.
Muswell Hill location
Ruth’s home on Fortis Green Avenue, Muswell Hill, London N2 9LY
Breath-taking ocean views from Bath Terrace, Seaham SR7 7EZ
Stunning scenery from Blackhall Barn, Weardale, County Durham, DL15 8DN
Please visit the Timetable for full list of workshops and classes.