Would you like to attend a bespoke Hypnobirthing course with an experienced teacher who has used the techniques herself and is passionate about helping YOU to have the best birth experience possible?
Then look no further. This course will equip you and your partner with all the skills you need to approach the birth feeling calm, confident and informed.
At the workshop we will explore:
- The mind-body connection: What hypnosis is and why it is so good for birth.
- The birth environment and your birthing preferences.
- Natural ways to manage discomfort.
- Effective breathing and deep relaxation techniques.
- Self-hypnosis skills to overcome fear and increase your confidence and trust in your ability to give birth.
- How your body works during labour and what you can do to support it.
- How fear has a negative impact on your body during birth and how to reduce this.
- How your emotions change during labour and signs to look out for.
- Practical tools and techniques for your partner to keep you calm, relaxed and at ease during the birth no matter what happens on the day.
- Effective ways to work with the medical team supporting you.
Your investment for this course is £175 per couple and includes:
- Small group bespoke Hypnobirthing course at my home with refreshments
- 4 MP3 Hypnosis tracks to download and use at home
- Hypnobirthing course companion & ‘Birthing toolkit’
- ‘Colour Me Born‘ colouring book with Hypnobirthing exercises and affirmations
- Ongoing email support
- Bi-Monthly Mother’s pregnancy relaxation sessions online until you give birth
- Relaxation, breathing and self-hypnosis techniques for birth and for life!
|Saturday 22nd October 2022||Hypnobirthing course in Seaham Co. Durham||10am to 5pm £175|
|Saturday 17th December 2022||Hypnobirthing course in London||10am to 5pm £175|
Ruth Sabrosa trained with Maggie Howell in 2011 and taught Natal Hypnotherapy to hundreds of couples before developing her own course. She qualified as a hypnotherapist in 2016 and used her skills and knowledge as a Mother, Birth Companion, Hypnotherapist and qualified Hypnobirthing instructor to create her own complete Hypnobirthing course. It can be taken at any time during pregnancy and is the perfect complement to other antenatal classes you may be attending or it works as a stand alone workshop. Small group classes are usually held in Seaham, County Durham or Muswell Hill, North London and are tailored to individual needs. Ruth also offers a bespoke private course in the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the UK online or in person. You can request a private workshop completely tailored to your needs here.
Muswell Hill location
Ruth’s home on Fortis Green Avenue, Muswell Hill, London N2 9LY
Breath-taking ocean views from Bath Terrace, Seaham SR7 7EZ
3hrs from London on the train so you could make a weekend of it!
Stunning scenery from Blackhall Barn, Weardale, County Durham, DL15 8DN
Please visit the Timetable for full list of workshops and classes.