”There is a secret in our culture and it is that birth can be amazing”
Ruth Sabrosa Hypnobirthing
Would you like to attend an affordable, bespoke Hypnobirthing course in a friendly, comfortable environment with an experienced teacher who has used the techniques herself and is passionate about helping YOU to have the best birth experience possible?
Then look no further.
Ruth Sabrosa trained with Maggie Howell in 2011 and taught Natal Hypnotherapy to hundreds of couples in North London for six years with great success. She qualified as a hypnotherapist in 2016 and has used her skills and knowledge as a mother, birth companion, hypnotherapist and qualified hypnobirthing instructor to develop her own complete Hypnobirthing course. It can be taken at any time during pregnancy and is the perfect complement to other antenatal classes you may be attending or it works as a stand alone workshop. Small group classes are held in Muswell Hill, Islington, Weardale and Seaham and are tailored to individual needs. Ruth also offers a bespoke private course in the comfort of your own home, anywhere in the UK.
At the workshop we will explore:
- The mind-body connection: What hypnosis is and why it is so good for birth.
- The birth environment and your birthing preferences.
- Natural ways to manage any discomfort.
- Effective breathing and deep relaxation techniques.
- Self-hypnosis skills to overcome fear and increase your confidence and trust in your ability to give birth.
- How your body works during labour and what you can do to help it.
- How fear has a negative impact on your body during birth and how to reduce this.
- How your emotions change during labour and signs to look out for.
- Practical tools and techniques for your partner to keep you calm, relaxed and at ease during the birth no matter what happens on the day.
- Effective ways to work with the medical team supporting you.
This course will equip you and your partner with all the skills you need to approach the birth feeling calm, confident and informed.
Your investment for this one day course is £250 per couple (£150 introductory price in the north-east) and includes:
- Small group bespoke hypnobirthing course in a friendly and comfortable environment
- 4 MP3 Hypnosis tracks to download and use at home
- Hypnobirthing course companion & ‘Birthing toolkit’ in a canvas birth bag
- ‘Colour Me Born’ colouring book with Hypnobirthing exercises and affirmations
- Ongoing email support
- Facebook community
- Top-up hypnosis session when you go on maternity leave
- Relaxation, breathing and self-hypnosis techniques for birth and for life!
|Sunday 9th February 2020||Hypnobirthing one day course Muswell Hill 10am to 5pm £250|
|Sunday 26th April 2020||Hypnobirthing one day course Muswell Hill 10am to 5pm £250|
|Saturday 21st March 2020||Hypnobirthing one day course Weardale 10am to 5pm Special introductory price £150|
|Sunday 5th April 2020||Hypnobirthing one day course Seaham 10am to 5pm Special introductory price £150|
Ruth is also available for private workshops at a time that suits you anywhere in London or the North-East. Please contact her to arrange a private course firstname.lastname@example.org or for a top-up session closer to your due date.
Muswell Hill location
Ruth’s home on Fortis Green Avenue, Muswell Hill, London N2 9LY
Breath-taking ocean views from Bath Terrace, Seaham SR7 7EZ
Stunning scenery from Blackhall Barn, Weardale, County Durham, DL15 8DN
Please visit the Timetable for full list of workshops and classes.