The Pregnancy Relaxation Hour Online is a one hour session suitable for pregnant women at any stage of pregnancy, whether you have attended a workshop and would like to continue your practice or if you want to give it a go before committing to the full course, I’d love to see you!
It offers an opportunity to take time out and practice self-hypnosis and relaxation skills under the guidance of Ruth Sabrosa, Certified Hypnotherapist and Hypnobirthing Specialist.
Take one hour out of your busy schedule to focus on just you and your baby, to enjoy the wonder of being pregnant and to experience deep relaxation and hypnobirthing in the comfort of your own home! It will also be an opportunity to share how you are feeling in a safe online space, ask any questions about hypnobirthing and meet other pregnant mums virtually.
Some of the things we will cover in the sessions include:
- Breathing and relaxation techniques.
- Guided visualisations
- How to be more positive and see birthing from an instinctive level.
- You will experience hypnosis in the comfort of your own home.
- It reinforces everything you hear on the hypnosis tracks and learn on the workshops.
- Discussion on relevant pregnancy & birth topics with local experts.
- It’s a great way to meet other mums-to-be virtually during these days of isolation!
Sessions are free for anyone doing the full hypnobirthing course with me or £15 to drop in:
|Saturday 6th February 2021||10-11am – 'Acceptance of the current situation and how to have a positive birth experience'|
The pregnancy relaxation sessions or one hour hypnotherapy sessions are also available privately in the comfort of your own home via zoom. Please contact Ruth (firstname.lastname@example.org) for details.
Muswell Hill Venue
50 Hillfield Park Mews
N10 3QR, London
If you practice pre-natal yoga, these sessions are a great complement to your yoga relaxation techniques.
Please visit the Timetable for full list of workshops and classes.